If you are looking for that special song that will fit your occassion, I just might be able to assist you.
Using my many years of musical training, I can to take almost any song and adapt it as solo guitar arrangement. Below are some of previous clients' requests that were successfully arranged for their occassion.
- Texas A&M's "The Noble Men of Kyle Field"
- American Authors' "Best Days of Our Lives"
- Christina Perry's "A Thousand Years"
- Sara Barailles' "I Choose You"
- Theme from Titanic "My Heart Will Go On"
- Allison Krauss' "When You Say Nothing at All"
- Joe Cocker's "You Are So Beautiful"
- The Beatles' "All You Need Is Love"
- Journey's "Faithfully Yours"
- Iron and Wine's "Naked as We Come"
- Elliot Smiths' "Angeles"
- MercyMe's "I Can Only Imagine"
- Led Zepplin's "All of My Love"
- Queen's "Crazy Little Thing Called Love"
- David Barnes' "On A Night Like This"
- Train's "Hey Soul Sister"
- Carol King's "Loving You Forever"
- Tim McGraw's "My Best Friend"
- Rascal Flatts' "Broken Road"
- Restless Heart's "I'll Still Be Loving You"
While this is not a complete list of what I have done for former clients, it should provide you with some ideas of what I can do.
To find out if the tune you want played can be arranged for solo guitar, just contact me about the possibilty of preparing it for your big occassion.
copyright 2011-16 © Bruce Canafax